Trutex interior painting services takes the pain out of having your home painted.
Our professional interior painters have the experience and skill to make the interior of your home look new and refreshed again.
You can be confident our crews will cover all flooring and furnishings to protect them from paint. You don't have to worry about the clean up. Our painters will clean up after themselves and remove any tape, paint, paint cans, and drop cloths.
You can have confidence that we will try to make your painting experience as easy and trouble free as possible. Our interior painting services are performed by experienced and well trained professionals who understand what home owners desire in a painting service.
Trutex follows a four step process to excellence.
Our Preperation Process:
- Trutex will remove any furniture we can; move what's left into the center of the room and cover with drop cloths. Trutex uses removable (usually blue) 'safety' masking tape around moldings, doors and windows, and drop cloths to protect floors and furnishings.
- Trutex will cover all smoke detectors as well as remove all light switch plates and electrical socket plates.
- Trutex will identify imperfections in your walls.
- Trutex will sand and or scrape loose and flaky paint with sandpaper and paint scrapers - down to bare surfaces if necessary.
- Trutex wil fill in all nail and screw holes with spackling compound; fill cracks with caulk.
- For more serious repairs, Trutex will use drywall-taping techniques, sanding it down until it matches the area around it.
- We will wash all surfaces with our proprietary cleaner to remove grease and dirt. If necessary, we will use paint deglosser on glossy surfaces such as trim.
- Trutex will tape all walls and ceilings as well as apply tarps to cover any exposed furniture and carpet.
The proper application of paint on walls, floors, or furniture can change the look of a room at very little cost. Using the right paint, selecting the proper product, and using professional-style techniques will give you the results worthy of your home. 's professional painters will work with paint you choose! Trutex will make sure you get all the information you'll need on interior paint types, products, materials and application. Trutex will assist you in , color selection with some tips from the pros.
How to Choose the Right Color Paint
When it comes to decorating, choosing paint color can really be a challenge. While you may feel that there are so many choices you're bound to find the right one, you may end up feeling that there are so many choices you don't know where to start!
The tips here will really help you if you feel stumped by this important choice. After all, the paint color will set the tone for the room.
It's great to collect paint chips when planning a room, but hold off making final choices until you've developed an overall room scheme. Paint is available in literally an infinite array of colors and is the most versatile element of your room decor, the easiest to change, and the least expensive. Get ideas but make the final decision after rugs, wallpaper, and fabrics are finalized.
Coordinate Decorating Samples
When you go shopping, you'll need to refer to your fabric, carpet, tile, wallpaper, and trim samples constantly. Be sure to take everything with you wherever you go. No tellng where you might see something wonderful.
Really Study the Colors
You'll find clues about the underlying tones of different shades of a color on a full sample strip of coordinated colors. Even if you're not even considering using a darker tone, look at all the colors carefully. Decide if the family of colors is the direction you're headed with your color selection.
Tried and True Formula for Colors
If you're working with a print fabric, you'll probably be happier if you select the coordinating wall paint color from the background of the print. Use the deeper or brighter tones for accents throughout the room or adjacent spaces.
Selecting the Best Dark Paint
There's nothing worse than a fresh paint job with faded spots from cleaning, and dark colors are the worst.
Use Paint to Change the Look of a Room
Paint is one of the least expensive materials that you can use to change the look of a room.
How Paint Can Change the Look of a Room
Are you hoping to change the look of your living spaces? It is easy to do with just a simple change of paint color and decorative painting techniques.
Once you have chosen the paint for your project a team of Trutex professionals will prepare your room for painting.
If you have ever painted a room in your home you are familiar with how messy painting can be.
Trutex will make sure the necessary steps are taken to professionally dispose of all painting materials.
Trutex will remove all:
- Furniture covers
- Painting Tape
- Dry Wall or Sanding Dust
When Trutex leaves, you will have a beautifully painted room with no sign of a messy paint crew left behind.